Hi, would like to know that if there is any UI in Alfresco to plug newly created workflow

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vikasnuc
Member II

Hi, would like to know that if there is any UI in Alfresco to plug newly created workflow

Jump to solution

Hi, would like to know that if there is any UI in Alfresco to plug newly created workflow. Thank you

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
mdtabrezmca
Established Member II

Re: Hi, would like to know that if there is any UI in Alfresco to plug newly created workflow

Jump to solution

Hi,

I would like to suggest Alfresco ADF is a good place to start with. .

View solution in original post

5 Replies
mdtabrezmca
Established Member II

Re: Hi, would like to know that if there is any UI in Alfresco to plug newly created workflow

Jump to solution

Hi,

I would like to suggest Alfresco ADF is a good place to start with. .

vikasnuc
Member II

Jump to solution

Hi Tabrez, Thank you so much for sharing the information.

I am very new and don't know much about Alfresco.

Actually I installed the Alfresco Community 5.2 version. Then I checked the available Workflow and found that there is no Workflow for multiple stages. For example, Requester upload document and then Approver 1 approve it. And then it will go to second level approver and so on.

On Internet, I found that we have to create Custom Workflow for such requirement.

Do you have any idea.

Thank you in advance.

mdtabrezmca
Established Member II

Jump to solution

Alfresco Community 5.2 means Alfresco ECM??

vikasnuc
Member II

Jump to solution

Yes, Alfresco ECM

mdtabrezmca
Established Member II

Jump to solution

I think you can post your above question in Alfreco ECM Forum. This is BPM Forum................