How can I customize the icons and styles on the diagram generated with DefaultProcessDiagramGenerator?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cdsdeveloper
Member II

How can I customize the icons and styles on the diagram generated with DefaultProcessDiagramGenerator?

I have a requirement to replace the icons, colors, fonts, etc on the generated process diagram.  What is the best way to do this?  I'm using activiti embedded in Spring

Thanks!

2 Replies
thuynh
Established Member II

Re: How can I customize the icons and styles on the diagram generated with DefaultProcessDiagramGenerator?

Hi C S ,

Are you talking about Activiti Designer (Eclipsed based) or the Web Modeler (Enterprise version) of Activiti? 

This section from User Guide explains how to extend Activiti Designer to add your own shapes to the business process diagram. Activiti User Guide 

Hope this helps,

Thong Huynh

gdharley
Intermediate

Re: How can I customize the icons and styles on the diagram generated with DefaultProcessDiagramGenerator?

The icons used by DefaultProcessDiagramGenerator are contained as resources in the activiti-image-generator

module.

You can easily replace these images with your own preference and rebuild the module.

As for other style elements, you will need to update the java class itself.

Greg