How can I download the existing deployment file (.bar) using activiti-explorer or are there any other ways that i can achive this?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
toriqz
Member II

How can I download the existing deployment file (.bar) using activiti-explorer or are there any other ways that i can achive this?

Jump to solution

I lost my original activiti-designer workspace with all the bar files inside and i was thinking of downloading the deployed bar files from the server. Does activiti-explorer provides this capabilities as currently only "Upload new" option is available from the drop down menu.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
gdharley
Intermediate

Re: How can I download the existing deployment file (.bar) using activiti-explorer or are there any other ways that i can achive this?

Jump to solution

There is not simple way of reconstituting a bar file from an existing deployment.

During deployment, the zip file is parsed and a deployment model is created with a number of resources.

What you could do is get a list of the resources for a deployment:

http://localhost:8080/activiti-app/api/repository/deployments/1/resources 

Then iterate over the returned list to retrieve the models etc.

Sorry, but this is pretty much the best we can do short of creating your own REST endpoint that does the same thing in code.

Greg

View solution in original post

2 Replies
gdharley
Intermediate

Re: How can I download the existing deployment file (.bar) using activiti-explorer or are there any other ways that i can achive this?

Jump to solution

There is not simple way of reconstituting a bar file from an existing deployment.

During deployment, the zip file is parsed and a deployment model is created with a number of resources.

What you could do is get a list of the resources for a deployment:

http://localhost:8080/activiti-app/api/repository/deployments/1/resources 

Then iterate over the returned list to retrieve the models etc.

Sorry, but this is pretty much the best we can do short of creating your own REST endpoint that does the same thing in code.

Greg

toriqz
Member II

Jump to solution

Thank you , that will do.