how can i have total instances completed using activiti-rest i want to have details about the instance-completed number

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mobarkiyasmine

how can i have total instances completed using activiti-rest i want to have details about the instance-completed number

6 Replies
bassam_al-saror
Alfresco Employee

Re: how can i have total instances completed using activiti-rest i want to have details about the instance-completed number

What instances? Process instances or Task instances. You use the history endpoints to query completed process & task instances Activiti User Guide . Returned JSON contains a total property which indicate the total results.

mobarkiyasmine

Re:  how can i have total instances completed using activiti-rest i want to have details about the instance-completed number

yes i know but i would to have only the information total I do not need other information I want it to show me the instance number only, is there a URI that gives this information since the number of instance I need it to display it in a j2ee application

bassam_al-saror
Alfresco Employee

Re: how can i have total instances completed using activiti-rest i want to have details about the instance-completed number

Responses are JSON format and list results will always contain "size", "total", "start", & "data" .  If you don't want any data back you can specify size 0 in the JSON request body (see Activiti User Guide). You will get a response like

{
"size": 0,
"total": 101,
"start": 0,
"data": []
}

mobarkiyasmine

Re:  how can i have total instances completed using activiti-rest i want to have details about the instance-completed number

so there is not a uri that gives me only  total, as you show me it gives me size, total .....

bassam_al-saror
Alfresco Employee

There is no uri that will give only the total.

mobarkiyasmine

Tank you Bassam