How can I set sequenceFlow's condition expression?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
clarence
Member II

How can I set sequenceFlow's condition expression?

When I using Activiti 6 demo to create process model. I set Outcomes in Forms editor of "apply" task. The values are "ok" and "reject". Then how can I set condition expression to let the next task(audit or end) follow the form outcome of "apply" task?

3 Replies
hari
Established Member

Re: How can I set sequenceFlow's condition expression?

Hi, 

Click on the sequence flow, and in the sequence flow properties, click on flow condition. It opens up a pop up to select the type of condition. In your case, select simple type. Then you will see 3 more options. In your case, it depends on a form outcome. So select that.  Next, select the form, condition and the outcome. Thats it. 

clarence
Member II

Thanks for your response. But I can't find the page you show. 

When I click flow condition marked in red, it only pops up the following window.  Could you paste bpmn file as you set? I think at least I can set in the bpmn file directly.

hari
Established Member

My mistake. I didn't read your question properly. The screenshot I shared was of APS and not Activiti6. 

Condition expression in APS was generated as below in my bpm. 

<conditionExpression xsi:type="tFormalExpression"><![CDATA[${(activiti_flowConditionsBean.exists(execution, 'form3004outcome') && form3004outcome == 'notok')}]]></conditionExpression>