How to assign common task for multiple users using Alfresco Activiti KickStart Designer App

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
thirumalesh
Member II

How to assign common task for multiple users using Alfresco Activiti KickStart Designer App

I am trying to assign document review approval process for multiple users on a same group. All the users in a group can review and approve or reject. 

if we can assign same task to multiple users using multi instance type. Please suggest the steps to how to assign multiple users.

1 Reply
cjose
Senior Member II

Re: How to assign common task for multiple users using Alfresco Activiti KickStart Designer App

You cannot assign the same task for more than one people. You can use candidate users/groups, however only one will be able to approve or reject. If you need multiple people to approve/reject, use multi-instance properties of task to create a task for each approver. I have an example in my repo - activiti-examples/multi-instance-advanced.zip at master · cijujoseph/activiti-examples · GitHub . You can import this app into your Alfresco Process Services to look at the implementation.