cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chsun
Active Member II

How to change the Workflow Detail page

Jump to solution

I am using the embedded Activiti workflows in Alfresco Community. The default Workflow Details page uses the first task title, for example:

Details: My workflow message (Start Review)

In this example, "Start Review" is the first task title.

I want to change the display to use Workflow Title, such as:

Details: My workflow message (Review and Approve (single reviewer))

Which file shall I change, and how?

Thank you!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
roberto_gamiz
Established Member II

Re: How to change the Workflow Detail page

Jump to solution

Hello,

The construction of this header messagge it's done in the javascript class Alfresco.component.WorkflowDetailsHeader, implemented in the file: 

<share>/components/workflow/workflow-details-header.js

You need to do your own implementation and configure the webscript that is used to display the header in the page, with an extension module, to use it. 

Surf Extension Modules | Alfresco Documentation 

The web script is "workflow-details-header" an is defined in file <share>/WEB-INF/classes/alfresco/site-webscripts/org/alfresco/components/workflow/workflow-details-header.get.desc.xml. 

Regards

View solution in original post

1 Reply
roberto_gamiz
Established Member II

Re: How to change the Workflow Detail page

Jump to solution

Hello,

The construction of this header messagge it's done in the javascript class Alfresco.component.WorkflowDetailsHeader, implemented in the file: 

<share>/components/workflow/workflow-details-header.js

You need to do your own implementation and configure the webscript that is used to display the header in the page, with an extension module, to use it. 

Surf Extension Modules | Alfresco Documentation 

The web script is "workflow-details-header" an is defined in file <share>/WEB-INF/classes/alfresco/site-webscripts/org/alfresco/components/workflow/workflow-details-header.get.desc.xml. 

Regards