How to define parallel tasks dynamically?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hari
Established Member

Re: How to define parallel tasks dynamically?

I cant help you more than this. If you still need help, please read the user guide where you can find more details. 

salaboy

Follow what Hari is suggesting, 

If you have a process variable with the amount then you know how many instances you will have by checking into that process variable. 

vamsinipun
Established Member

Thank you Hari. Your suggestion is helped me. But small issue, Now the instances are two. the tasks are visible to both users until they complete to it. Please let me know, if user1 completed his task then the task is not visible to that user. this scenario missing. i need to achieve this. if user1 completed his task it is visible to both users until another user also complete the task.

please tell me how to come out from this.

Thanks

hari
Established Member

Didn't get you here. 

If you need the task to be visible to all users but only one user should complete it, then you can assign the task to a group. All users who are part of the group will be able to see that task. One of the users who wish to work on it will claim it. Once the task is claimed, then it will no longer be in the group and hence others will not be able to see it.  The user who claimed it can complete the task once he did what he has to do.