How to do parallel review task with activiti task like alfresco review task?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
prasobhraj
Established Member

How to do parallel review task with activiti task like alfresco review task?

Jump to solution

Hi,

I want to implement a parallel review workflow same as the default parallel workflow in alfresco with selected users (Review and Approve one or more reviewers). is it possible to do the same with activity user task? if yes please advice how to configure the user task

Thanks,

Prasobhraj

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
prasobhraj
Established Member

Re: How to do parallel review task with activiti task like alfresco review task?

Jump to solution

Sorry guys. actually i need to do isSequential="false" for my requirment. this is cleared.

Thanks

View solution in original post

2 Replies
prasobhraj
Established Member

Re: How to do parallel review task with activiti task like alfresco review task?

Jump to solution

I had tried with sequential =true in task configuration. its working . but the issue am facing is tasks not showing as parallel workflow tasks. its taking one by one as per the selection of users. but in default alfresco workflow its showing as parallel. my task configuration is as given below

<userTask id="usertask2" name="Review by Assigned users" activiti:assignee="${reviewAssignee.properties.userName}" activiti:formKey="mywf:CommonForm">
      <extensionElements>
        <activiti:taskListener event="complete" class="org.alfresco.repo.workflow.activiti.tasklistener.ScriptTaskListener">
          <activiti:field name="script">
            <activiti:string>execution.setVariable('mywf_workflowtransition', task.getVariable('mywf_workflowtransition'));
task.setVariable('bpm_outcome', task.getVariable('mywf_workflowtransition'));
execution.setVariable('bpm_comment','');</activiti:string>
          </activiti:field>
        </activiti:taskListener>
        <activiti:taskListener event="complete" class="org.alfresco.repo.workflow.activiti.tasklistener.ScriptTaskListener">
          <activiti:field name="script">
            <activiti:string>if(task.getVariableLocal('mywf_workflowtransition') == 'Approved') {
var newApprovedCount = mywf_approveCount + 1;
execution.setVariable('mywf_approveCount', newApprovedCount);
}
var newReviewedCount = mywf_reviewCount + 1;
execution.setVariable('mywf_reviewCount', newReviewedCount);</activiti:string>
          </activiti:field>
        </activiti:taskListener>
      </extensionElements>
      <multiInstanceLoopCharacteristics isSequential="true" activiti:collection="mywf_notify_user" activiti:elementVariable="reviewAssignee">
        <completionCondition>${mywf_reviewCount == mywf_totuser}</completionCondition>
      </multiInstanceLoopCharacteristics>
    </userTask>

prasobhraj
Established Member

Jump to solution

Sorry guys. actually i need to do isSequential="false" for my requirment. this is cleared.

Thanks