How to get history activiti instance if error occured during process execution?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
amar123

How to get history activiti instance if error occured during process execution?

On executing process if process executes without error we can get activiti instances details from act_hi_actinst table but if error occured in some task the details in act_hi_actinst is not persisting for successfully executed tasks.

For Exanple:

My process Looks like this

start -> task1-> task2->task3->end

task1 and task2 sucessfully executed but error occured in task3 but act_hi_actinst table does not store the detail of task1 and task2.

How can we store that info.

activiti bpmn‌

3 Replies
nhhao1996
Active Member II

Re: How to get history activiti instance if error occured during process execution?

Hi Amar vaish!

I think if you want to get task detail, you should use table act_hi_taskinst. If process get error at task 3 like you said, you still can get details of task 1 and task 2 in taskinst table.

alekseipot
Member II

Re: How to get history activiti instance if error occured during process execution?

Hi Hao Nguyen

I have same problem.
My process: startEvent -> task1 -> task2 ->endEvent
My tasks are service task and it is not storing in act_hi_taskinst.
There is a table ACT_HI_ACTINST, but into it rows are added only when process finished successfully.

When i got error in task2, do i have a chance to get from some history table info, that process was started, finished task1 and got error on task2?

nhhao1996
Active Member II

What's your service task doing for? If you assign some variable in your service task, you can check it form table act_hi_varinst. There is no table info for service task.