How to include a tree-node display component within Activiti Enterprise using Stencils?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
paiyyavj13
Established Member II

How to include a tree-node display component within Activiti Enterprise using Stencils?

Hi,

I am trying to display a json data object into a custom Stencil in the form of a tree-node. I came across ready-made angular modules, Is there a way I can include these into Activiti Enterprise?

I am unsure how I would include a custom Angular tree-node project code into my Activiti application...

Any pointers would help... Thank you...

Regards.

2 Replies
thuynh
Established Member II

Re: How to include a tree-node display component within Activiti Enterprise using Stencils?

Hi Paiyyavj13 _ ,

This is what we do at BP3. We create sophisticated UI components on top of Activiti platform. Activiti is Java project so you are given all flexibility you can have to create whatever UI elements you desire.

For what available out of the box from Activiti, have a look at documentation for how to create a custom form field here (Alfresco Activiti ). Basically, you can use Form Stencil to create your own UI element.

Hope this helps,

Thong

cjose
Senior Member II

Re: How to include a tree-node display component within Activiti Enterprise using Stencils?

I just published a blog with some stencil examples - https://community.alfresco.com/community/bpm/blog/2017/05/01/form-stencil-examples-alfresco-process-... . One of the them is using an external angular module, hopefully this will be of help!