How to run the activiti-app in Activiti 6.0

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
duke_duong

How to run the activiti-app in Activiti 6.0

Jump to solution

In Activiti 5.22, I just install the Activiti Explorer and use it. I don't know how to run the Activiti App in Activiti 6.0. What are the role of activiti-app, activiti-rest, activiti-admin and how to config them?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ryandawson
Alfresco Employee

Re: How to run the activiti-app in Activiti 6.0

Jump to solution

You could try running the start script - Activiti/start.sh at 6.0-release · Activiti/Activiti · GitHub . This will give you the app as per Activiti User Guide . 

View solution in original post

3 Replies
ryandawson
Alfresco Employee

Jump to solution

You could try running the start script - Activiti/start.sh at 6.0-release · Activiti/Activiti · GitHub . This will give you the app as per Activiti User Guide . 

duke_duong

Jump to solution

I have installed the activiti-app successfully. However, it doesn't have any sample data. When I import a new process, I can't see it when doing the deployment. I don't know if I have to do something in the activiti-admin module? Please explain the role of the activiti-admin and activiti-rest module. In the version 5.22, I just need to install the activiti-explorer only and I can use it.

Thanks,

Duke.

ryandawson
Alfresco Employee

Jump to solution

To run a process you need to add it to an application and publish that application. Then you'll be able start instances. The admin module is a separate app for administration. The REST project provides a REST API. You shouldn't need to worry about admin or rest in order to deploy and run processes.