How to send file to external api using Activiti BPMN2 / Como enviar arquivo para api externa ...

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
andremmoraes

How to send file to external api using Activiti BPMN2 / Como enviar arquivo para api externa ...

Hello,

I've been using Alfresco for a while to control our documentation, and we're creating workflows for our needs, and one of them is sending the documents that are approved at the end of the workflow to another system through an API, and the question would be precisely this, how do I send the file to the API in the workflow? Is there any example that I can follow to do the tests?

Grateful for the attention.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Olá, boa tarde,
Estou utilizando o Alfresco a um tempo para o controle de nossas documentações, e estamos criando fluxos de trabalho para nossas necessidades, e uma delas é enviar os documentos que são aprovados no final do fluxo de trabalho para um outros sistema atravez de uma API, e a pergunta seria justamente esta, como que eu faço para enviar o arquivo para a API no fluxo de trabaho? existe algum exemplo que eu possa seguir para fazer os teste?

Grato pela atenção.

1 Reply
sanjaybandhniya
Intermediate

Re: How to send file to external api using Activiti BPMN2 / Como enviar arquivo para api externa ...

You can create service task before end of workflow and implement Java logic.