how to sync aps(users) with keycloak?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shadyuser

Re: how to sync aps(users) with keycloak?

Jump to solution

I got one issue when trying the above suggestion. After syncing with keycloak, it is creating one more entry in the USER table. ie there are two entries with same email id(admin@app.activiti.com). so i am getting error (below)

javax.persistence.NonUniqueResultException: result returns more than one elements

To avoid this problem, i was trying like the above.

bassam_al-saror
Alfresco Employee

Jump to solution

hmm.. the admin user needs to be always created in APS. In case of LDAP sync that didn't cause any issues. I guess that you shouldn't create that user in Keycloak. You can set another user to have super admin permissions.

shadyuser

Jump to solution

How can i set super user permission?.

i can add one entry in db manually. but is it a correct approach?. can i use this approach in production Machine ?.

bassam_al-saror
Alfresco Employee

Jump to solution

You might have to write extension code or maybe the custom sync code should make sure to grant a specific user super admin permissions.

shadyuser

Jump to solution

thanks the suggestion Bassam Al-Sarori‌. 

Actually, we are having one app in production which was deployed in admin user(admin@app.activiti.com). Now client wants multiple AD support to our application. So we are going with keycloak approach. I am planning sync all the users except admin user from keycloak. is it a correct approach. can you please suggest what kind of approach i have follow?

bassam_al-saror
Alfresco Employee

Jump to solution

Not synchronising the admin user seems the only solution for now.