Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jose_leon_coupa
Active Member II

How to update a process definition? Best Practices

Jump to solution

Hi all,

I have two environments with APS (Dev and Prod). The first deployment of a process in Prod is straightworward as I download the App from Dev and upload the zip file in Prod, but what is the recommended way to update a new version of the process definition in Prod, if I made changes to the process in Dev and I want to move those changes to Prod?

I've tried to upload again the new App (as a zip file) but then a new app and a new process is created instead of update the current one.

Would anybody advise? Thanks.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
abbask01

Re: How to update a process definition? Best Practices

Jump to solution

Instead of directly uploading the zip from import App on the Apps definition page, go to the details page of the app definition(click on the app definition) you trying to update then do Import App. this will create a new version of the app with the changes you uploaded.

Hope it helps.

Regards,
Abbas

View solution in original post

1 Reply
abbask01

Re: How to update a process definition? Best Practices

Jump to solution

Instead of directly uploading the zip from import App on the Apps definition page, go to the details page of the app definition(click on the app definition) you trying to update then do Import App. this will create a new version of the app with the changes you uploaded.

Hope it helps.

Regards,
Abbas