How to upgrade to latest version of activiti?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vamsinipun
Established Member

How to upgrade to latest version of activiti?

Hi,

I am using activiti in my spring web application and would like to upgrade my activiti version. currently i am using 5.22.0. How can i upgrade to 6 or 7. In maven dependencies the latest version is 5.22.0.

Maven Repository: org.activiti » activiti-engine » 5.17.0 

Please let me know.

Thanks

4 Replies
cjose
Senior Member II

Re: How to upgrade to latest version of activiti?

ryandawson
Alfresco Employee

Activiti 7 is still in early access but if you're interested in using 7 (and especially Activiti Cloud) then please do chat with the team at Activiti/Activiti7 - Gitter 

You should be able to find v6 in maven central - Maven Repository: org.activiti » activiti-engine » 6.0.0 

maayanl
Active Member II

Hi ,

I'm interested to install Activiti 7, but couldn't find a package that contains the war files like there is for Activiti 6:

Download Now | Activiti.org 

Can you please tell me how should I install and use Activiti 7?

salaboy

Activiti 7 will not provide a WAR file. Activiti new versions are going to be aiming for cloud deployments. 

New tools are being created, and we will share more details as we include them in our roadmap. For now you can take a look at our Gitbook to get more information about the current development on the service side of our microservices approach: Introduction · Activiti 7 & Activiti Cloud Developers Guide