How to use REST API with activiti-app?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
k82cn
Member II

How to use REST API with activiti-app?

There's a activiti-app had been deployed in my cluster, I'd like to do some operation with REAT API to this app, how can I do this? what's the endpoints of that?

33 Replies
rallegre
Alfresco Employee

Re: How to use REST API with activiti-app?

Hi Klaus,

Here is the REST API doc page for Alfresco Process Services

REST API | Alfresco Documentation 

We provide a REST API Explorer to let you discover and test the APIs of a locally running instance.

Using the REST API Explorer | Alfresco Documentation 

Regards

k82cn
Member II

Can not access Smiley Sad. I'm using "activiti-app.war" from "activiti-6.0.0.zip".

rallegre
Alfresco Employee

For Activiti, here is the REST API doc:

Activiti User Guide 

Regards

k82cn
Member II

do you understand my question?

rallegre
Alfresco Employee

Did you install the activiti-rest.war?

Activiti User Guide 

Thanks

k82cn
Member II

Thanks very much Smiley Happy.  I just install activit-rest & activit-admin, the activiti-admin can access data now, but I can not access restful API because of authentication failure.

Here's the related info:

curl --user admin:test http://activiti.druid.io/activiti-rest/tasks
<!doctype html><html lang="en"><head><title>HTTP Status 401 – Unauthorized</title><style type="text/css">h1 {font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;color:white;background-color:#525D76;font-size:22px;} h2 {font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;color:white;background-color:#525D76;font-size:16px;} h3 {font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;color:white;background-color:#525D76;font-size:14px;} body {font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;color:black;background-color:white;} b {font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;color:white;background-color:#525D76;} p {font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;background:white;color:black;font-size:12px;} a {color:black;} a.name {color:black;} .line {height:1px;background-color:#525D76;border:none;}</style></head><body><h1>HTTP Status 401 – Unauthorized</h1><hr class="line" /><p><b>Type</b> Status Report</p><p><b>Message</b> Authentication failed for this username and password</p><p><b>Description</b> The request has not been applied because it lacks valid authentication credentials for the target resource.</p><hr class="line" /><h3>Apache Tomcat/8.5.16</h3></body></html>MacPro-2:kube-arbitrator klaus$

Any suggestion?

fcorti
Alfresco Employee

Hi Klaus,

Did you setup the engine.properties file, as described at the following link?

Activiti User Guide 

I hope this help you.

k82cn
Member II

No special configuration, I'm using the default configuration. activit-admin can access rest api.

fcorti
Alfresco Employee

activiti-admin does not use REST API.

From your answer I assume you did not check the engine.proprties file and this is probably the issue.
I suggest you to setup it correctly.

I hope this help you.