I am new to Alfresco and done complete basic training. Now, I want publish my own cutom reports in Analytics app need guidance/suggestion on  same. Thank you.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vijaykumar_shel
Member II

I am new to Alfresco and done complete basic training. Now, I want publish my own cutom reports in Analytics app need guidance/suggestion on  same. Thank you.

5 Replies
eugenio_romano
Alfresco Employee

Re: I am new to Alfresco and done complete basic training. Now, I want publish my own cutom reports in Analytics app need guidance/suggestion on  same. Thank you.

is this question related to ADF?

jpotts
Professional

Re: I am new to Alfresco and done complete basic training. Now, I want publish my own cutom reports in Analytics app need guidance/suggestion on  same. Thank you.

I don't think it is related to ADF and I also don't think it is related to Alfresco, but it is hard to tell from the original post.

What kind of analytics reports are you generating? What are you using to generate those? Where do you want to publish them? What have you tried so far? Where are you stuck?

vijaykumar_shel
Member II

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for your reply. let me put my query in detail. When I login into activiti-app I can see certain set of apps. I opened Analytics App I can see Out of box Reports and its Configuration. In Configuration tab I can see set of default 5 reports shown below:

These reports can be add individual or set of all reports then it will be visible in Report tab as per shown below:

As all these reports are standard templates and here I want add my addition 6th one report as I have requirement to show Workflow approval ETA is archived or not in tabular format.

Can you please guide how I can create template for same and integrate with activiti-app and other relevant information to solve my query which mentioned in original post. Appreciated your support.

Thanks,

Vijaykumar Shelake

jpotts
Professional

Thanks for the excellent clarification. I've moved your question to Alfresco Process Services which is where standalone Activiti is covered. Best of luck!

paul_roth
Established Member

Jeff Potts‌, thank you very much for getting this query into the right shape and into the right place.

Vijaykumar Shelake‌, thank you for your interest in Alfresco Process Services (powered by Activiti) and posting your question to the Alfresco Community.  Please have a look at the following link in our documentation on "Custom reports" which is what I trust you are looking for.

Thanks,

Paul