i am new to bpm, working on triggering a mail alert for every 5mins depending on the document status until document status is completed..

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ranjithnis01

i am new to bpm, working on triggering a mail alert for every 5mins depending on the document status until document status is completed..

Jump to solution

Able to trigger a mail alert for a single flow depending on document status. Trying to work on the loop by using signalcache event on mail. Not sure how to proceed. Any reference/sample would be greatly appreciated.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
bhchemss
Established Member

Re: i am new to bpm, working on triggering a mail alert for every 5mins depending on the document status until document status is completed..

Jump to solution

Hi,

An event gateway can the job for you ,

Wait for the signal to catch the status "Completed" of your document , meanwhile the timer is fired after 5 mins to send an email and go back to the gateway , once the signal of completed status is catched , the flow is done.

I don't know how you will set the document status to "Completed" , I create an example :

set Document Status to completed will throw the signal catched above.

Hope this help

View solution in original post

3 Replies
bhchemss
Established Member

Re: i am new to bpm, working on triggering a mail alert for every 5mins depending on the document status until document status is completed..

Jump to solution

Hi,

An event gateway can the job for you ,

Wait for the signal to catch the status "Completed" of your document , meanwhile the timer is fired after 5 mins to send an email and go back to the gateway , once the signal of completed status is catched , the flow is done.

I don't know how you will set the document status to "Completed" , I create an example :

set Document Status to completed will throw the signal catched above.

Hope this help

ranjithnis01

Jump to solution

I am extremely sorry for the late reply.
Figured out a solution which is a little bit different.

But thanks for ur help was able to think in a different way.

Please find the bpm file for ur reference as attachment and let me know if u have any suggestions

ranjithnis01

Jump to solution

I am extremely sorry for the late reply.
Figured out a solution which is a little bit different.

But thanks for ur help was able to think in a different way.

Please find the bpm file for ur reference and let me know if u have any suggestions