cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jamal_abbasi
Member II

I am new user using Activiti Plugin in Eclipse

Dear Team,

I am new user using Activiti Plugin in Eclipse, i generate Activity diagram successfully but unable to compile and deploy project.

Can you please guide me how to build new activiti project created by Eclipse, deployed in Apache Tomcat.

Detail guide line is available on activiti website regarding activiti-explorer project but my requirement is to create new project and deploy in Tomcat.

Please help me in this.

Thanks

1 Reply
jearles
Established Member II

Re: I am new user using Activiti Plugin in Eclipse

Jamal,

There are several tutorials available on the internet using the tooling that you're asking about; have you seen the following?

I'm a little confused what you're asking for; Are you interested in creating new processes within Activiti? If that's the case, you can simply deploy the Activiti-Explorer and:

Go to the Processes Tab, then select "Model Workspace" and click "New Model" - name the model and use the 'Activiti Modeler' to build out your process diagram before you deploy it.

Or are you interested in creating an new Activiti integration deployment that you have custom built? If you can, I'm just interested in a little bit more clarity on the situation, if this doesn't help Smiley Happy

-JEarles