I am trying to customise a submit form which requires group picker which has to support multiple group selection

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
paiyyavj13
Established Member II

I am trying to customise a submit form which requires group picker which has to support multiple group selection

Jump to solution

My initial research revealed that it requires a custom Stencil to be prepared and I was able to understand the steps involved.

What I then decided to do was to check the code for the existing single group picker and use it in my custom stencil code and modify it to support multiple group selection, could anyone guide me where the existing Activiti Angular based code is present so that I can check it... any pointers would be helpful... Thank you...

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
gdharley
Intermediate

Re: I am trying to customise a submit form which requires group picker which has to support multiple group selection

Jump to solution

First thing to note here is that only Activiti 6 and Activiti Enterprise use Angular.

The Angular code for Activiti 6 can be found here:

Activiti/modules/activiti-ui/activiti-app/src/main/webapp at activiti-6.0.0.Beta4 · Activiti/Activit... 

It's pretty easy to follow, however be aware that you do not actually need to modify the core code to add a custom form stencil.

Cheers,

Greg

View solution in original post

2 Replies
gdharley
Intermediate

Re: I am trying to customise a submit form which requires group picker which has to support multiple group selection

Jump to solution

First thing to note here is that only Activiti 6 and Activiti Enterprise use Angular.

The Angular code for Activiti 6 can be found here:

Activiti/modules/activiti-ui/activiti-app/src/main/webapp at activiti-6.0.0.Beta4 · Activiti/Activit... 

It's pretty easy to follow, however be aware that you do not actually need to modify the core code to add a custom form stencil.

Cheers,

Greg

paiyyavj13
Established Member II

Jump to solution

Hi Greg,

Thank you for your response.....

I will check the source code in the link given by you....

And I concur, For the Custom Stencil- I would be checking the existing code for some use cases like- Adding a single group- and then try to come up with code for saving multi-groups for forms....

Since, being new to Angular, checking the code might help Smiley Happy

Regards