I am using phoenix as dataSource for data models, while update ,statement which executes is like 'update table SET =? where ID= ?' , instead i want it to execute Upsert statement over phoenix to query Hbase. Please Help!!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dharamjeet
Active Member II

I am using phoenix as dataSource for data models, while update ,statement which executes is like 'update table SET =? where ID= ?' , instead i want it to execute Upsert statement over phoenix to query Hbase. Please Help!!

I am using phoenix as dataSource for data models in alfresco activiti, while update ,statement which executes is like 'update table SET =? where ID= ?' , instead i want it to execute Upsert statement over phoenix to query Hbase. Also HBase uses column family with column name, If I map my variable with the table columns having column family in data model in activiti,it throws BAD SQL Grammar exception. Please Help!!#

3 Replies
gdharley
Intermediate

Re: I am using phoenix as dataSource for data models, while update ,statement which executes is like 'update table SET =? where ID= ?' , instead i want it to execute Upsert statement over phoenix to query Hbase. Please Help!!

Not sure I understand what you are trying to do.

Can you provide a scenario and unit test?

Thanks,

Greg

dharamjeet
Active Member II

Re: I am using phoenix as dataSource for data models, while update ,statement which executes is like 'update table SET =? where ID= ?' , instead i want it to execute Upsert statement over phoenix to query Hbase. Please Help!!

https://community.alfresco.com/community/bpm/blog/2016/11/17/activiti-enterprise-developer-series-cu...

This helped me.

what I wanted to do is to map my data model with my database, I defined the dataSource for my data model ,but It as internally creating queries internally and I wanted to execute my custom query since I had to execute an upsert statement. so what I did is defined custom model and implemented AlfrescoCustomDataModel Service.

gdharley
Intermediate

Glad to hear it, the developer series blog posts are very good and certainly worth following.

Regards,

Greg