I am working on project which requires hierarichal structure like we want to group same process models into one directoroy. Is it possible using alfresco activity app? If possible than how we can create? thanks

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vinrana
Member II

I am working on project which requires hierarichal structure like we want to group same process models into one directoroy. Is it possible using alfresco activity app? If possible than how we can create? thanks

activiti-app‌

1 Reply
ryandawson
Alfresco Employee

Re: I am working on project which requires hierarichal structure like we want to group same process models into one directoroy. Is it possible using alfresco activity app? If possible than how we can create? thanks

I guess you mean the Activiti v6 community activiti-app/Kickstart app. That provides has the concept of an 'App', which is essentially a grouping of process definitions that can be deployed together (see attached screenshot). The enterprise equivalent, Alfresco Process Services, has the same feature. You can also model processes that contain sub-processes in both.