I have installed the eclipse plugin version 5.18 in Eclipse Mars 2. I do not see the option to create an activiti diagram. Please Help

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ranajoy97
Member II

I have installed the eclipse plugin version 5.18 in Eclipse Mars 2. I do not see the option to create an activiti diagram. Please Help

I have installed Activiti plufgin Version 5.18 in eclipse Mars 2. I do not see the Activiti Diagram option while creating a new project. Please help meActiviti Project Options

3 Replies
jearles
Established Member II

Re: I have installed the eclipse plugin version 5.18 in Eclipse Mars 2. I do not see the option to create an activiti diagram. Please Help

Ranajoy,

Are you sure that isn't normal behavior? I used both instances of Eclipse that I have installed locally and I see the same available options for starting a project as you do. Documentation for the Eclipse plugin seems quite scarce, so they have changed the available options to just "Activiti Project"

-JEarles

ranajoy97
Member II

Re: I have installed the eclipse plugin version 5.18 in Eclipse Mars 2. I do not see the option to create an activiti diagram. Please Help

Hi Earles,

If that is true can you please guide me how to create a activiti diagram?

Regards

Ranajoy

jearles
Established Member II

Ranajoy,

Open Eclipse:
New > Project > 'Activiti Project'

That should create a default project that you'll see a standard folder:

<Project Name>
   -src

-main

-test

-target

Somewhere in that project, where ever you want the file to be - right click:

New > Other > Activiti > "Activiti Diagram"

-JEarles