Installing Activiti plugin in Eclipse Luna - MAC Sierra

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ramsoft
Member II

Installing Activiti plugin in Eclipse Luna - MAC Sierra

Followed the below steps to install Activiti plugin (Activiti Designer) in Eclipse - Luna.

1.Exported the certificate using Firefox browser from https://www.activiti.org/designer/update/ 

2.Exported it as .cer file (you can choose any option) to my local directory (in my case ~/Downloads)

3.Imported the .cer file to the java key store. Used the below command

4.sudo keytool -import -alias activity-bpmn -keystore /Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/jdk1.8.0_65.jdk/Contents/Home/jre/lib/security/cacerts -file *activitiorg.cer

5. Added the trust store information in the eclipse.ini file as below.

-Djavax.net.ssl.trustStore=/Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/jdk1.8.0_65.jdk/Contents/Home/jre/lib/security/cacerts
-Djavax.net.ssl.trustStorePassword=xxxxxx 
-Djavax.net.ssl.trustStoreType=jks

7.Restart the eclipse.

8.To install the Eclipse plugin, Go to Help → Install New Software. In the following panel, click on Add button and fill in the following fields:

Name: Activiti BPMN 2.0 designer

9.The plugin will be downloaded and after the restart you should be able to see the Activiti Designer editor.

3 Replies
gdharley
Intermediate

Re: Installing Activiti plugin in Eclipse Luna - MAC Sierra

Is there a question or are you simply providing information/instructions to the forum?

Thanks,

Greg

ramsoft
Member II

Yes, I was providing the information to the forum.

sunilkumartk

Hi Team,

In an effort to add more video and demonstration, i have added a Video to demonstrate the installation of Activiti Plug in in Eclipse. Please watch here Activiti Training 2 - Activiti Eclipse plug-in - installation and basics - YouTube