Invocation of method componentEvent in org.activiti.explorer.ui.task.TaskDetailPanel$4 fail

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nhhao1996
Active Member II

Invocation of method componentEvent in org.activiti.explorer.ui.task.TaskDetailPanel$4 fail

Jump to solution

Hi everyone!

I just made a simple process: start -> service task -> end

I create a Java class to implement into service task to save diagram before process end. Here is my code:

public class CaptureProcess implements JavaDelegate{

@Override
   public void execute(DelegateExecution delegateExecution) throws Exception {

ProcessEngine processEngine = ProcessEngines.getDefaultProcessEngine();

RepositoryService repositoryService = processEngine.getRepositoryService();

ProcessDefinition processDefinition = repositoryService.createProcessDefinitionQuery()
                                                                     .processDefinitionKey("parentProcess")
                                                                      .singleResult();

String diagramResourceName = processDefinition.getDiagramResourceName();

InputStream imageStream = repositoryService.getResourceAsStream(
      processDefinition.getDeploymentId(), diagramResourceName);

FileOutputStream outstream = new FileOutputStream(new File("download-image.png"));

IOUtils.copy(imageStream, outstream);
      outstream.close();
   }
}

I copied jar file when create deployment artifact to my activiti-explorer path, but when I deploy bar file and run, it's appear warning: Invocation of method componentEvent in org.activiti.explorer.ui.task.TaskDetailPanel$4 fail.

Can you tell my what's wrong with my code?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
nhhao1996
Active Member II

Re: Invocation of method componentEvent in org.activiti.explorer.ui.task.TaskDetailPanel$4 fail

Jump to solution

Because process definition is just get the designed diagram not diagram with current task highlighted so I changed it into process instance, here is my code to get diagram with current task with process instance:

public class CaptureProcess implements JavaDelegate {

@Override
      public void execute(DelegateExecution execution) throws Exception {
            FileOutputStream outputStream = new FileOutputStream(new File("d:\\service-task.png"));

IOUtils.copy(captureProcess(execution.getProcessInstanceId()), outputStream);
            outputStream.close();
      }

public static InputStream captureProcess(String processInstanceId) throws IOException {

RuntimeService runtimeService = processEngine.getRuntimeService();

ProcessInstance processInstance = runtimeService.createProcessInstanceQuery()
                                                                     .processInstanceId(processInstanceId).singleResult();

// null check
            if (processInstance != null) {
                  // get process model
                  BpmnModel model = repositoryService.getBpmnModel(processInstance.getProcessDefinitionId());

if (model != null && model.getLocationMap().size() > 0) {
                        ProcessDiagramGenerator generator = new DefaultProcessDiagramGenerator();
                        return generator.generateDiagram(model, "png" ,runtimeService.getActiveActivityIds(processInstanceId));
                  }
         }
         return null;
      }
}

And if you want to get original diagram without highlighted task, you can check in Activiti User Guilde, there are a example code for you to do this:

ProcessDefinition processDefinition = repositoryService.createProcessDefinitionQuery() .

processDefinitionKey("expense") .singleResult();

InputStream imageStream = repositoryService.getResourceAsStream( processDefinition.getDeploymentId(), diagramResourceName);

View solution in original post

5 Replies
pault
Active Member II

Re: Invocation of method componentEvent in org.activiti.explorer.ui.task.TaskDetailPanel$4 fail

Jump to solution

Do you have the full stack trace for the exception to help see what is going on.

nhhao1996
Active Member II

Jump to solution

I fixed! Thank you!

kgastaldo

Jump to solution

Could you share how you fixed the issue? Just in case someone else runs into the same issue!

nhhao1996
Active Member II

Jump to solution

Because process definition is just get the designed diagram not diagram with current task highlighted so I changed it into process instance, here is my code to get diagram with current task with process instance:

public class CaptureProcess implements JavaDelegate {

@Override
      public void execute(DelegateExecution execution) throws Exception {
            FileOutputStream outputStream = new FileOutputStream(new File("d:\\service-task.png"));

IOUtils.copy(captureProcess(execution.getProcessInstanceId()), outputStream);
            outputStream.close();
      }

public static InputStream captureProcess(String processInstanceId) throws IOException {

RuntimeService runtimeService = processEngine.getRuntimeService();

ProcessInstance processInstance = runtimeService.createProcessInstanceQuery()
                                                                     .processInstanceId(processInstanceId).singleResult();

// null check
            if (processInstance != null) {
                  // get process model
                  BpmnModel model = repositoryService.getBpmnModel(processInstance.getProcessDefinitionId());

if (model != null && model.getLocationMap().size() > 0) {
                        ProcessDiagramGenerator generator = new DefaultProcessDiagramGenerator();
                        return generator.generateDiagram(model, "png" ,runtimeService.getActiveActivityIds(processInstanceId));
                  }
         }
         return null;
      }
}

And if you want to get original diagram without highlighted task, you can check in Activiti User Guilde, there are a example code for you to do this:

ProcessDefinition processDefinition = repositoryService.createProcessDefinitionQuery() .

processDefinitionKey("expense") .singleResult();

InputStream imageStream = repositoryService.getResourceAsStream( processDefinition.getDeploymentId(), diagramResourceName);

nhhao1996
Active Member II

Jump to solution

I updated the answer, thanks for your reply!