Is it possible to change the default email subject "New Pooled Task" to Workflow description?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
prasobhraj
Established Member

Is it possible to change the default email subject "New Pooled Task" to Workflow description?

Hi,

Is it possible to change the default email subject of workflow task email notification ? i want to change "New Pooled Task" to my workflow description. Please advice

Thanks,

Prasobhraj

4 Replies
mkappel
Active Member II

Re: Is it possible to change the default email subject "New Pooled Task" to Workflow description?

jurarualf
Member II

Re: Is it possible to change the default email subject "New Pooled Task" to Workflow description?

Hi Prasobhraj,

I suppose you could try editing the default alfresco\messages\notification-service.properties

Try copying the customized file into your custom AMP alfresco\extension\messages folder or tomcat\shared\classes\alfresco\extension\messages folder.

Hopefully this helps.

Regards.

prasobhraj
Established Member

Hi,

Custom email templates changes only the content of the mail. Not the subject right?

prasobhraj
Established Member

Hi,

I had checked the file which shows the subjects of workflow notifications

assigned-task=You have been assigned a task
new-pooled-task=New Pooled Task

but is it possible to bring the workflow description over here?