Is there a way to use a multi-line text form value into a database using automatic CRUD available in Alfresco Activiti Enterprise?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
paiyyavj13
Established Member II

Is there a way to use a multi-line text form value into a database using automatic CRUD available in Alfresco Activiti Enterprise?

Jump to solution

Hi,

I am using the Data Models feature available in Alfresco Activiti Enterprise to store an entity row into an external database table.

I am successful in doing it except for multi-line text fields present in the form which would be part of my entity.

I do not see form field which is of multi-line text format in the drop down available to be selected while I try to map the Attribute Value to a Mapped value within my Database Storage Task. Please check my screenshot below:

Storage Task Attribute Mappings Form

Please guide.... Thank you...

Regards.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
paiyyavj13
Established Member II

Re: Is there a way to use a multi-line text form value into a database using automatic CRUD available in Alfresco Activiti Enterprise?

Jump to solution

I checked this issue with Alfresco Support and they mentioned that this seems to be a product bug.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
paiyyavj13
Established Member II

Re: Is there a way to use a multi-line text form value into a database using automatic CRUD available in Alfresco Activiti Enterprise?

Jump to solution

I checked this issue with Alfresco Support and they mentioned that this seems to be a product bug.