cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tjerkvaags
Partner

Keep getting log-out after 15 minutes

Jump to solution

HI, I'm new to using Alfresco Activiti. While I'm using Activiti for about 15 minutes, I automatically get logged-out. So I have to store my data continuously, otherwise I have them lost.

What good be the problem?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
tjerkvaags
Partner

Re: Keep getting log-out after 15 minutes

Jump to solution

Found a solution. Used a different browser and the problem didn't occur anymore. Thanks for the help anyway. 

View solution in original post

4 Replies
pault
Active Member II

Jump to solution

What part of the application are you using when the log out occurs ? And does it occur even if you are still actively using the application ?

I'm using version 5.22 'out of the box', and I haven't noticed that problem when in either Activiti Explorer or Modeller. I can leave it a reasonable time and I'm still logged in when I come back to it. 

tjerkvaags
Partner

Jump to solution

It occurs most of the time when I'm creating a new process or new form. It does occurs when I'm still actively using the application.

version: Alfresco Process Services v1.8.1 or is that version not what you meant? 

pault
Active Member II

Jump to solution

I'm using the community edition of Activiti which is V5.22, I think that is the version which is used in the commercial APS version 1.8.1 as well, but not sure how different some of the components are. So my experience may not be relevant, but if you are still active it doesn't sound like a time-out, do you see any errors or other information at the time it logs you out - and is the engine still alive ?

tjerkvaags
Partner

Jump to solution

Found a solution. Used a different browser and the problem didn't occur anymore. Thanks for the help anyway.