cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
alain_rapaz
Member II

LDAP for Activiti 6 admin webapp

Jump to solution

I'm using Activiti 6 and would like to use LDAP for login to the activiti-admin webapp.

How can I achive that ?

Thanks,

Alain

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
cjose
Senior Member II

Re: LDAP for Activiti 6 admin webapp

Jump to solution

Hi Alain,

I don't think the Activiti 6 admin module allows LDAP integration. It is kind of disconnected from the app module.

However the Activiti team is now firing on all cylinders with the Activiti 7 work and I believe this is one of the issues they are trying to solve in the near future. If you are interested in contributing to that work, now is the best time and you can get in touch with the team on Activiti/Activiti7 - Gitter. You can also look at the project board & roadmap to see what is happening with Activiti 7.

Regards,

Ciju

View solution in original post

2 Replies
cjose
Senior Member II

Jump to solution

Hi Alain,

I don't think the Activiti 6 admin module allows LDAP integration. It is kind of disconnected from the app module.

However the Activiti team is now firing on all cylinders with the Activiti 7 work and I believe this is one of the issues they are trying to solve in the near future. If you are interested in contributing to that work, now is the best time and you can get in touch with the team on Activiti/Activiti7 - Gitter. You can also look at the project board & roadmap to see what is happening with Activiti 7.

Regards,

Ciju

alain_rapaz
Member II

Jump to solution

Hi Ciju,

Thanks for the answer

Alain