Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
liuxy
Member II

Liquibase create unexpected tables

Jump to solution

When I use DbSchemaCreate to init database, the tables are:
act_evt_log                  act_ge_bytearray      act_ge_property       act_hi_actinst             act_hi_attachment
act_hi_comment          act_hi_detail              act_hi_identitylink    act_hi_procinst           act_hi_taskinst

act_hi_varinst              act_id_group              act_id_info               act_id_membership   act_id_user
act_procdef_info          act_re_deployment    act_re_model          act_re_procdef           act_ru_deadletter_job
act_ru_event_subscr   act_ru_execution       act_ru_identitylink    act_ru_job                  act_ru_suspended_job
act_ru_task                  act_ru_timer_job       act_ru_variable

total 28 tables

But when I start my web app, Liquibase create another unexpected tables in the process of ProcessEngine initialization.

Even though I set "databaseSchemaUpdate" to false or limit the table creation privilege of mysql user.

act_de_databasechangelog   act_de_databasechangeloglock   act_de_model   act_de_model_history 

act_de_model_relation      act_dmn_databasechangelog      act_dmn_databasechangeloglock   act_dmn_decision_table
act_dmn_deployment   act_dmn_deployment_resource   act_fo_databasechangelog   act_fo_databasechangeloglock

act_fo_form_definition   act_fo_form_deployment   act_fo_form_resource   act_fo_submitted_form

act_idm_persistent_token  act_wo_comments   act_wo_related_content   hibernate_sequences

another 20 tables

environments

activiti version: 6.0.0

database: mysql 5.5.49

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
liuxy
Member II

Re: Liquibase create unexpected tables

Jump to solution

I found the reason. I put activiti-app in the same tomcat. When I start my tomcat, activiti-app will init ActivitiEngineImpl, ActivitiFormEngineImpl and ActivitiDmnEngineImpl.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
liuxy
Member II

Re: Liquibase create unexpected tables

Jump to solution

I found the reason. I put activiti-app in the same tomcat. When I start my tomcat, activiti-app will init ActivitiEngineImpl, ActivitiFormEngineImpl and ActivitiDmnEngineImpl.