Location of external libraries in Activiti?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
narci
Member II

Location of external libraries in Activiti?

Hello, good morning, I am doing a workflow in activiti, through its interface without using the Activiti plugin for Eclipse, and I would like to know if you can help me with the following question.

In what location would I have to introduce an external library or a class of my own to use these in my workflow that I am doing in activiti through its user interface?

Thank you very much for your help.

activiti#

1 Reply
ryandawson
Alfresco Employee

Re: Location of external libraries in Activiti?

I am not sure whether you mean you are just trying to create a java delegate to implement a service task or you want to add a new element to the palette in the designer. I think you probably mean the java delegate, which is not specific to eclipse. You just need to add to the java classpath of your project. See Quick Start Guide | Activiti.org  or http://www.baeldung.com/java-activiti or if you are using spring boot then Getting started with Activiti and Spring Boot  (there are more guides at Articles and Blogs on Activiti · Activiti/Activiti Wiki · GitHub ).  If instead you mean to extend the palette then see Activiti User Guide