Nested visibility is not hiding fields when the visibility related to the field is hidden

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shilpak
Active Member II

Nested visibility is not hiding fields when the visibility related to the field is hidden

Hi All,

I have process design and in the form design I have used one drop down as department and added the options as follows:

1. civil
  2. computer science
  3. mechanical etc..

And based on the selected option I have added some visible fields.

On select of civil option I have added one text area called civil.

Added one text field called Based on civil selection and added the visibility condition based on text area field civil. if text area field civil is not empty then it will show the text field Based on civil selection.

If I select different option from dropdown department like computer science or mechanical, the text area civil is hiding properly but it is not hiding the text field Based on civil selection(which is the nested visible feild of civil option).

Can anyone please provide solution to this.

Thanks in advance..

1 Reply
abbask01

Re: Nested visibility is not hiding fields when the visibility related to the field is hidden

Form Visibility provides basic visibility options. for more advanced stuff, consider writing your own angularjs code in the Form's script section. choose appropriate form event from and write your custom logic with form and scope.

Hope it helps.

Regards,
Abbas