cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mlagneaux

Not allowed to execute 'groovy' scripts

Jump to solution

Hello,

I've made a process starting with a script task. In this script task, I've put a really simple groovy script. When I start my process, I'm getting an error. I've got the following logs :

11:02:24,986 [http-apr-8080-exec-1] WARN  org.activiti.engine.impl.bpmn.behavior.ScriptTaskActivityBehavior  - Exception while executing initialisationVariables : You are not allowed to execute 'groovy' scripts.
11:02:24,988 [http-apr-8080-exec-1] ERROR org.activiti.engine.impl.interceptor.CommandContext  - Error while closing command context
org.activiti.engine.ActivitiException: You are not allowed to execute 'groovy' scripts.
        at com.activiti.scripting.ActivitiCustomScriptingEngines.evaluate(ActivitiCustomScriptingEngines.java:44)
        at org.activiti.engine.impl.scripting.ScriptingEngines.evaluate(ScriptingEngines.java:73)
        at org.activiti.engine.impl.bpmn.behavior.ScriptTaskActivityBehavior.execute(ScriptTaskActivityBehavior.java:78)
        at org.activiti.engine.impl.pvm.runtime.AtomicOperationActivityExecute.execute(AtomicOperationActivityExecute.java:60)
        at org.activiti.engine.impl.interceptor.CommandContext.performOperation(CommandContext.java:97)

In my activiti-app.properties file, I've enabled script tasks and groovy script tasks thanks to the following parameters :

validator.editor.bpmn.disable.scripttask=false
validator.editor.bpmn.disable.scripttask.groovy=false

Is there another parameter to change to enable groovy scripts ?

Is there a specific permission to set ?

Thanks in advance for your help. Felle free to ask further details.

Regards,

Mickaël

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
fegor

Re: Not allowed to execute 'groovy' scripts

Jump to solution

Hi!

In: tomcat/webapps/activiti-app/WEB-INF/classes/activiti/whitelisted-scripts.conf remove the comment character where you need.

Regards

View solution in original post

3 Replies
fegor

Jump to solution

Hi!

In: tomcat/webapps/activiti-app/WEB-INF/classes/activiti/whitelisted-scripts.conf remove the comment character where you need.

Regards

mlagneaux

Jump to solution

It works. Thx.

activiti101
Member II

Jump to solution

thanks !! why would they disable it for initial setup?