org.activiti.engine.ActivitiObjectNotFoundException: no processes deployed with key 'my-process' .

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chiranjeeviveer
Member II

org.activiti.engine.ActivitiObjectNotFoundException: no processes deployed with key 'my-process' .

Am trying to build dynamic activiti flow with the code as put in the url. Am using local h2 store(

"workflow.h2.url": "jdbc:h2:mem:activiti;DB_CLOSE_DELAY=1000",

)

Java Code Example 

BpmnModel model = new BpmnModel();
Process process = new Process();
model.addProcess(process);
process.setId("PatchProcess");
process.setName("PatchProcessInstance");
process.addFlowElement(createStartEvent());
process.addFlowElement(createServiceTask("PatchingTask"));
process.addFlowElement(createEndEvent());

process.addFlowElement(createSequenceFlow("start", "PatchingTask"));
process.addFlowElement(createSequenceFlow("PatchingTask", "end"));

Deployment deployment = processEngine.getRepositoryService()
        .createDeployment().addBpmnModel("dynamic-model-test.bpmn", model)
        .key("my-process").deploy();

when i call 

runtimeService.startProcessInstanceByKey("my-process") its giving me the below error.

org.activiti.engine.ActivitiObjectNotFoundException: no processes deployed with key 'my-process' . Can i get some help over it.

Its not creating the entry in ACT_RE_DEPLOYMENT table. Because of which this error. Not sure why this entry is not made.

2 Replies
chiranjeeviveer
Member II

Re: org.activiti.engine.ActivitiObjectNotFoundException: no processes deployed with key 'my-process' .

Can i get some help here. Am stuck with this issue.

Its not creating the entry in ACT_RE_DEPLOYMENT table because of that when i invoke this 

ExecutionEntity processInstance = (ExecutionEntity)  runtimeService.startProcessInstanceByKey("ApiExecution",variables);
its giving me the error "

no processes deployed with key 'my-process' .

"
爱风鸣
Member II

Re: org.activiti.engine.ActivitiObjectNotFoundException: no processes deployed with key 'my-process' .

Hello, I have also encountered this problem; Could you please tell me how you solved it? thank you