- For org.activiti.engine.impl.jobexecutor.JobExecutor :
The async executor (org.activiti.engine.impl.asyncexecutor.AsyncExecutor) is the only one executor available starting 6.0.0. More details : https://www.activiti.org/userguide/#jobExecutorConfiguration Also, make sure to activate it, it's not activated and not started by default.
- For org.activiti.engine.impl.jobexecutor.MessageAddedNotification :
It was related to the old JobExecutor. Now with the AsyncExecutor, you can use (org.activiti.engine.impl.jobexecutor.AsyncJobAddedNotification), here's a snippet :
AsyncExecutor jobExecutor = Context.getProcessEngineConfiguration().getAsyncExecutor();
AsyncJobAddedNotification asyncJobAddedNotification = new AsyncJobAddedNotification(job, jobExecutor);
- For org.activiti.engine.impl.persistence.entity.TimerEntity :
You can use org.activiti.engine.impl.persistence.entity.TimerJobEntity instead
- For org.activiti.engine.impl.bpmn.diagram.ProcessDiagramGenerator :
You should use activiti-image-generator-6.0.0.jar where you can find org.activiti.image.impl.DefaultProcessDiagramGenerator
- For org.activiti.engine.impl.pvm.* :
Here's the official explanation : https://www.activiti.org/migration#_pvm_classes
All classes from the org.activiti.engine.impl.pvm package (and subpackages) have been removed. This is because the PVM (Process Virtual Machine) model has been removed and replaced by a simpler and more lightweight model.
This means that usages of ActivitiImpl, ProcessDefinitionImpl, ExecutionImpl, TransitionImpl are invalid.
- For org.apache.commons.lang3.StringUtils :
This is not related to Activiti. If they removed the dependency, you can still import it : https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/org.apache.commons/commons-lang3/3.9
- For all classes related to activiti-rest, I suggest reading https://www.activiti.org/userguide/#_rest_api as they're not using Restlet anymore. SpringMVC is now used with an easy integration with SpringBoot, and Spring in general.