please who can tell me how i implements the post function to deploy a process if i use java, the one who has a code example please pass it to me it is urgent

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mobarkiyasmine

please who can tell me how i implements the post function to deploy a process if i use java, the one who has a code example please pass it to me it is urgent

2 Replies
ryandawson
Alfresco Employee

Re: please who can tell me how i implements the post function to deploy a process if i use java, the one who has a code example please pass it to me it is urgent

If you are using the engine with just java then there is the OnboardingRequest.java in Quick Start Guide | Activiti.org 

If you're calling the REST API with java and you're using Spring then I guess you'll want to use RestTemplate to make the calls. There is a thread on this at Deployment using Spring RestTemplate  - the original link in that thread to the code is broken but the equivalent link now is https://github.com/Activiti/Activiti/tree/6.x/modules/activiti-rest/src/test/java/org/activiti/rest

You might also find RESTful API, deploying and starting a process  , Activiti User Guide  or  Deploy Model via REST API  helpful.

mobarkiyasmine

Re:  please who can tell me how i implements the post function to deploy a process if i use java, the one who has a code example please pass it to me it is urgent

i use activiti-rest ,i deploy it in my server glassfish but now i don't know how i implement the function rest using java