Printing files from the preview window in Activiti

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wojtekb
Customer

Printing files from the preview window in Activiti

Is it possible to change the preview window of the graphic file attached to the process (eg jpg) to be the same as in the documents (eg pdf)? My point is to add the option to quickly print a document from a file preview without having to download it to the disk. Also, is it possible to print or save all files from one process at a time?

JPG preview:

PDF Preview:

3 Replies
rallegre
Alfresco Employee

Re: Printing files from the preview window in Activiti

Hi,

For the file preview, did you select the option: "show document content embedded in form" from the display file widget in your form editor?

wojtekb
Customer

The files were attached to the process using the Activiti API, not the task. In this case, I wanted to preview the files at the level of the entire process, not a specific task. I understand that the option of displaying a file on a task using the "display value" widget can be used to display files added in tasks, where it was given the ID of such a file (field) to which I can refer. Can I refer and display a file that was attached using the API for the entire process?

rallegre
Alfresco Employee

I don't think the default user interface for tasks and processes does what you are describing. I would encourage you to use ADF or Process Workspace app to have more flexibility and options to customize the end-user UI.