cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aggie4life
Member II

Problem after Install of Activiti

Jump to solution

I am having a problem using Activiti in Eclipse. I got the software installed into Eclipse, but I have a seem to being having a problem actually using the software. I can drag objects into the white space but if I want to edit those objects its extremely difficult. I was able rename a script task once by just clicking around and the name was suddenly surrounded by a white box. Don't know how to reproduce. Also trying to view the properties of the object and I cant figure that out nothing seems to happen. Hopefully I am just doing something wrong. 

I have eclipse IDE Version 4.10 and version 5.18 of Activiti. 

Thanks, 

Reece Price 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
abbask01

Re: Problem after Install of Activiti

Jump to solution

Hi,

To use the activiti-designer in eclipse, you need to switch the Activiti perspective. In eclipse, goto Windows > Perspective > open perspective > Others... then select Activiti.

Now open your file with the Activiti Editor, properties will be display in the same panel as your console.

Regards,
Abbas

View solution in original post

1 Reply
abbask01

Re: Problem after Install of Activiti

Jump to solution

Hi,

To use the activiti-designer in eclipse, you need to switch the Activiti perspective. In eclipse, goto Windows > Perspective > open perspective > Others... then select Activiti.

Now open your file with the Activiti Editor, properties will be display in the same panel as your console.

Regards,
Abbas