yesterday finally i find the solution.
The problem is with the filesystem on my windows is not UTF-8 by default, and the tomcat instalacion is on windows.
To solve that we simply put this property to the JVM:
And now i import the accents ok.
But now I find another problem with accents... I will open another question for that I link here to avoid cross topics.
The summary is if I download an app with one of the files have an accent on the filename, if i unzip the file and zip it again and try to upload give me an upload error:
08:53:55,516 [http-nio-8080-exec-4] ERROR com.activiti.service.editor.AlfrescoAppDefinitionService - Error reading app definition zip file
Link to this problem Question: Error reading app definition zip file (with accents chars)