cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sergiosoriaoliv
Member II

Prune activiti tables

Hi guys

I just joined a project, using activiti 5 and drools, which is getting a really huge DB.

The point is, almost 70% of the data is on act_ru_identitilink. It looks like this table is part of the core of the activity, but I cannot see how this table got 60GB size. I was playing with it, and looks like removing some rows on it, is not affecting the app itself, but, I would like to know:

1. What is this table for?
  2. Is there any way to configure activiti, so it cleans automatically data which is old or deprecated?

Thanks in advance

Sergio

5 Replies
dvuika
Alfresco Employee

Re: Prune activiti tables

How that relates to ADF forum?

sergiosoriaoliv
Member II

I see... what could be the proper forum then? Am I able to move it by myself? If not, please, any moderator, be my guest

eugenio_romano
Alfresco Employee
mdtabrezmca
Established Member II

Hi,

I see you are looking for archive and purge. activiti 6 has activiti-admin.war app which lists all the process instances and task so that you can list and delete the proces instances.

This table act_ru_identitilink is storing information about identity links. for more details use this link in activiti user guide Activiti User Guide 

ryandawson
Alfresco Employee

Just to add to this, basically ACT_RU_IDENTITYLINK records all the relationships from tasks to users or groups, including which users/groups are candidates for a task or which are involved. Before you look at pruning this table you should check whether the tasks have completed (see

ACT_HI_TASKINST and ACT_RU_TASK) and whether you still need that data.