cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jvaidya
Active Member II

Publish to Alfresco with specific filename

Jump to solution

I'm using a Publish to Alfresco task in a process, and I want to allow the user to specify the filename that should be used when the file they upload is published. I tried specifying 'cm:name' as one of the parameters in the Publish to Alfresco task, but it won't overwrite the name, and I also tried included 'cm:filename' as an aspect, but that is not recognized by Alfresco and results in an error. 

Any ideas? 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
jvaidya
Active Member II

Re: Publish to Alfresco with specific filename

Jump to solution

I was able to do this by using RelatedContentServices in a Groovy task, and using content.setName('newName'). For more information on how yo use RelatedContentServices look at :  

View solution in original post

2 Replies
jvaidya
Active Member II

Jump to solution

I was able to do this by using RelatedContentServices in a Groovy task, and using content.setName('newName'). For more information on how yo use RelatedContentServices look at :  

Jannik
Customer

Jump to solution

Hello, I have to reroll this Thread, because I'm stuck at exactly the same problem which should not be that hard, one might think. First, the Link about RelatedContentServices is missing. Then: How does the Script task really look like? Just using " content.setName('newName')" throws an error. What is "content" and how can I access the variable of the uploaded file?

Thanks in advance,

Jannik