REST Deployment - Adding a category

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ebenezerlovelin
Member II

REST Deployment - Adding a category

I am trying to deploy a bpmn file through REST API and I am following the steps mentioned here - Activiti User Guide 

I have been able to successfully deploy the bpmn file however, I do not see a way to add "category" to the deployment through the REST call.  The REST service completely ignores the category parameter I send.  The reason I say it ignores the category is because I am sending 2 parameters: tenantId as "sampleTenant" and category as "sampleCategory".  The service returns the following response

{  "id": "7657",  "name": "activiti-sample.bmpn",  "deploymentTime": "2017-07-13T14:54:26.750+02:00",  "category": null,  "url": "http://myserver:8081/service/repository/deployments/7657",  "tenantId" : "sampleTenant"}

So it has completely ignored the category parameter that I have sent since it does not give any errors.  

Is there a way to pass in "category" while deploying through REST API?  

Thanks.  

3 Replies
yolanda_wong
Member II

Re: REST Deployment - Adding a category

Did you resolve this problem? How did you resolve? I also have the problem.

daisuke-yoshimo

Yolanda WongEbenezer Samuel

I adde the category parameter to deployment rest resource in the following pull requests.

Adding category parameter to deployment rest by daisuke-yoshimoto · Pull Request #1708 · Activiti/Ac... 

Adding category parameter to deployment rest by daisuke-yoshimoto · Pull Request #1709 · Activiti/Ac... 

You can use the category parameter by building 5.x or 6.x branch and using each jar.

yolanda_wong
Member II

Ok, I know. Thank you very much!