Task administration in Alfresco process services/Activiti

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mdtabrezmca
Established Member II

Task administration in Alfresco process services/Activiti

I have a process with two tasks which is assigned to two different users(user1,user2) the first task T1 is Draft where user1 will fill the form and second task T2 is review where user2 will be able to review the T1 task data and additionally he should be able to fill the review comments.

My question is is there a possibility where administrator (admin@app.activiti.com) can be able to edit the data entered by user1 or user2 before or after the task T1 or T2 is completed.Please let me know how can i achieve it in Alfresco process services.

I am wondering is there an public API in alfresco process services which will update the the task details or update the form data attached to task after the task is completed.

I have another question in this regards is there a way i can reopen a task for user with after user completes the task.

Basically i am looking for a process administartion functionalities which can list all the task from all the users and as administrator user should be able to update,delete and reassign the task to any users.

3 Replies
salaboy

Re: Task administration in Alfresco process services/Activiti

Yes this is possible, and you should look for how to involve an admin user into the process instance. 

Also look into the admin app if you have process services you should have access to the admin app for administrative operations. 

mdtabrezmca
Established Member II

Hi

Thanks for the reply to my query i checked the same with admin app as most of my above said functionalities are available i just have one more thing to  i did not find any edit task details fucntionality in the admin app as i can see this functionality should be made available to admin whoever is able to list all the tasks from all the users at any stage.

I dont think API for this functionality is available.

salaboy

So basically you are looking for this one: Activiti User Guide  right?