cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KavyaR_1234
Member II

To display the particular details of selected dropdown

Jump to solution

In the workflow there is one task, in that task I have one dropdown and when i select value from that dropdown it must display the corresponding fields or details of that dropdown in the same task. May i know how to do that if anyone know how to do that.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
abbask01

Re: To display the particular details of selected dropdown

Jump to solution

You can create a custom form stencil. In template provide the dropdowns and control them on value change in the controller. or you can update the option of the dependents (using form field IDs) by adding your js code in the form designer.

PS: APS uses AngularJS, you'll need at least some basic knowledge of the framework to begin

Regards,
Abbas

View solution in original post

2 Replies
abbask01

Jump to solution

You can create a custom form stencil. In template provide the dropdowns and control them on value change in the controller. or you can update the option of the dependents (using form field IDs) by adding your js code in the form designer.

PS: APS uses AngularJS, you'll need at least some basic knowledge of the framework to begin

Regards,
Abbas
KavyaR_1234
Member II

Jump to solution

Ok, I have the knowledge of Framework

To display the particular details of selected dropdown how to do it in alfresco community