Update Alfresco properties - APS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
krutik_jayswal
Senior Member II

Update Alfresco properties - APS

In alfresco process service , I have designed process in a result of that when the process gets completed, It will update the property of a document.This document is selected in between the business process.

When business process reach at below task , it is not updating the property and it is throwing an exception which is attached in a file.

•  Update Alfresco properties
3 Replies
ryandawson
Alfresco Employee

Re: Update Alfresco properties - APS

So the error is originating from      com.activiti.service.idm.AlfrescoEndpointServiceImpl.getById(AlfrescoEndpointServiceImpl.java:38) and is that "The given id must not be null!" The alfresco endpoint should contain a tenant, repositoryUrl etc. - it's how APS knows how to reach the content repository. It looks like your APS installation or your process is missing some configuration. I take it you set up a repository and so on as per https://community.alfresco.com/community/bpm/blog/2016/12/01/activiti-enterprise-developer-series-st...  ?

krutik_jayswal
Senior Member II

Re:  Update Alfresco properties - APS

I have added the alfresco repository in the tenant.Configured the account in the personal section as well.It is still throwing the same error.

ryandawson
Alfresco Employee

Re: Update Alfresco properties - APS

If you're an enterprise customer you have the option to raise an issue through the official support channel. I am keen to help but I should be clear that this isn't the official enterprise support channel.