Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
flauschi
Member II

UserTask wirth assigned Form in callActivity

Hello,

i'm new in modeling in activiti.

At the moment i'm calling an activity (with callActivity) with some in- and outgoing parameters.

The "sub-process" has an scripttask (make some REST Requests with groovy) and returns the values.

If i add a UserTasks (with assigned user and form) in this sub-process. the sub-process does not come back and the user form is also not displayed.
Just for clarification: I am using callActiviti instead of sub-process because i want reuse it.

PS: i have no access to the activiti source, only the processenginge and some groovy ist available for me.

PPS: sorry for my bad english.

I really hope, someone understand my problem (question), or my idea (userTasks in callActivity) is a really bad idea?

Thanks a lot for reading my question.

flauschi

2 Replies
cjose
Senior Member II

Re: UserTask wirth assigned Form in callActivity

Are you using Community Activiti 6 or the enterprise version? Can you please share the process models?

flauschi
Member II

Re: UserTask wirth assigned Form in callActivity

Hello, thanks for your reply.

i am not sure which version is in use, but i know it is not version 6 (maximum 5..xx or earlier)  i know it's the community edition.
i have no chance to see the installation (for getting the version from the *.jar files) is there any function to get the activiti version from a scripting task?

or is running a user task in "callActivity" only in version 6 available.

i will try to rebuild similar processmodels for sharing. .

kind regards

flauschi