Using 1 ProcessEngine with Activiti-App, Rest and in Java Environment (Activiti 6)?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ksgphellow

Using 1 ProcessEngine with Activiti-App, Rest and in Java Environment (Activiti 6)?

Hello,

I have Activiti running in a Java Environment and got the Activiti-App and Activiti-Rest running on my Tomcat.

All of these use the same PostgreSQL Database, which is working (I can see Process definitions from Java on the App and so forth).

But when I start a Process in Java, I can see it neither in activiti-app nor rest.

Is it possible to make all activiti "components" use the same ProcessEngine?

Thanks in advance

2 Replies
cjose
Senior Member II

Re: Using 1 ProcessEngine with Activiti-App, Rest and in Java Environment (Activiti 6)?

Continuing from Trouble deploying activiti-app (activiti 6) on Tomcat.

If you are getting "An Error Occurred" on the screen, it means the process is not getting started correctly, This could be some issue in your process logic. You should find some stack trace on the server logs 

ksgphellow

Re: Using 1 ProcessEngine with Activiti-App, Rest and in Java Environment (Activiti 6)?

I'll look into that, but when I use my Java Environment I can start the process and it also completes with no problems.

I'll see if I can find any logs.

Edit: Is the activiti-app logging anywhere?  I have been looking but couldnt find any.