Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bhchemss
Established Member

Visibility based on variable in activiti

Jump to solution

Hello,

I want to make sure that a textfield is visibile only for certain assignee,

I am actually using a script that store the id of users and doing a multi instance task assigned to each one of the list, How can I make a textfield visible for one user and not for another.

Thank you.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
gdharley
Intermediate

Re: Visibility based on variable in activiti

Jump to solution

Hi,

I see you are using Activiti Enterprise, so I imagine you are using the drag and drop form editor.
Each control has a visibility tab which can determine whether the control is visible or not.

In order to display only for specific users, I would create a process variable that represents the current task assignee. If you are using the multi instance assignment, then you will already have such a variable.

You can then use the visibility tab logic to determine if the control should be visible or not based on the value of the variable.

A simple example below:

Hope this helps,

Greg

View solution in original post

2 Replies
thuynh
Established Member II

Jump to solution

Hi  ,

What UI tech are you using for your Activiti project? Are you referring to the activiti-explorer or something else? 

Thanks,

Thong Huynh

gdharley
Intermediate

Jump to solution

Hi,

I see you are using Activiti Enterprise, so I imagine you are using the drag and drop form editor.
Each control has a visibility tab which can determine whether the control is visible or not.

In order to display only for specific users, I would create a process variable that represents the current task assignee. If you are using the multi instance assignment, then you will already have such a variable.

You can then use the visibility tab logic to determine if the control should be visible or not based on the value of the variable.

A simple example below:

Hope this helps,

Greg