We want to exclude keyclock authentication and authorization from activiti 7 cloud as we are getting authorized user to our application using other system. Is there any way to do so?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
deepikavijay
Member II

We want to exclude keyclock authentication and authorization from activiti 7 cloud as we are getting authorized user to our application using other system. Is there any way to do so?

I have tried different approache but not able to do so.

Please find the approaches i tried.

Approach 1 :- extending class RuntimeBundleSecurityAutoConfiguration and instead of KeycloakAuthenticationProcessingFilter i created my custom class where in attempttoauthenticate method I override.

Approach 2:- excluding the class using @EnableAutoConfiguration(exclude={RuntimeBundleSecurityAutoConfiguration.class })

So it was giving me exception for KeycloakConfigResolver cyclic dependency.

Approach 3:- excluding both class using propertry spring.autoconfigure.exclude in application.properties but I was getting error as KeycloakConfigResolver is not autoconfiguration we can not exclude it.

Approach 4:- I tried creating a configuration class as suggested by spring boot and tried excluding this class but now I am not getting any exception but somehow flow is going

to RuntimeBundleSecurityAutoConfiguration.

@Retention(value = RUNTIME)

@Target(value = { TYPE })

@Configuration

@EnableAutoConfiguration(exclude={RuntimeBundleSecurityAutoConfiguration.class,KeycloakConfigResolver.class})

@EnableWebSecurity

public @interface MyConfiguration {

}